QSW needed! Assessment Team - London SW
Qualified Social Worker needed! Assessment Team - London South West
Are you a qualified Social Worker with experience in Children's Social Services?
Are you looking for a new opportunity in Social Work?
At NonStop, we are currently working with a local authority to improve their services. As part of the improvement process, we are now looking for a Social Worker who is ready to take on new challenges in their career. Mobile and laptop will be provided to ensure you can work effectively. The office is based in South West London, with ease of transport being close to local station and parking available.
- Excellent Early Intervention Service & very well resourced service, so Social Workers have access to resources within the Local Authority to help prevent further breakdown of relationships for service users.
- Managers have created conditions that afford Social Workers the time, professional expertise, and capacity to get to know children and young people well and exercise their professional expertise.
- A manageable caseload let you focus on the standard of service and a better work life balance.
- Using Sign of Safety to achieve a better outcome for children and families to prevent these young people from becoming Looked After by the Local Authority.
- Excellent structured training to support your career progression, helping you every step of the way on your journey with a funded 12 months Career Development plan.
- Salary up to £42,710 per annum, plus £2000 welcoming bonus and £3000 retention bonus every 2 years.
- Flexible working options available.
- Social Work qualifications
- Registered with Social Work England.
- Children Social Services experience
- Assessment experience will be at an advantage.
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about any other vacancies that we are working with, please contact me
Recruitment Consultant at NonStop Care
Alternatively, if you have someone you would like to recommend for this role, we offer a referral bonus of a £200 gift card as a thank you for each successful placement.