Regulatory Affairs Manager
Regulatory Affairs Manager - All in one, become part of a market leading team today!
Our client is searching for a Regulatory Affairs Manager. They are one of the largest crop protection product manufacturers in Asia. This company does all their regulatory work, registration, but also development, sales, supply, and product management of the EMEA region under one roof. This allows you to follow the process from A-Z learning a each step of the way. Take this opportunity now!
- CLP and REACH work
- Registration of plant protection products in compliance with 1107/2009
- Supporting partners and distributors in national registration matters
- Maintenance of the applicable data bases
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience with agrochemical registration, specifically in connection to PPP Annex 3
- Bachelors or Masters degree in chemistry, agriculture, Biology or relevant/related other fields
- Fluent in English, ideally some German skills
Candidates are already being interviewed. Apply today to take the next big step in your career in procurement. Call me today at NonStop Recruitment and dial my extension 7139 or ask for Sebastian Bell when speaking to one of my fellow consultants.