Senior Key Account Manager Scandinavia
Do you have experience in working in a CMO? Do you want to be a part of developing a company that has recently been through a revamp? Do you have five years experience in B2B in pharma? Then you are exactly what my client is looking for!
My client is looking for a Senior Key Account Manager for Scandinavia. They offer a company that is growth oriented, dynamic and lies in a big, international environment. They have a flat structure and you will be able to influence the further development.
- You have worked with CMOs
- Bachelor in either Business Administration or Life Science or equal work experience
- Five years experience in B2B in pharma
- A big network in Scandinavia
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain existing and new accounts
- Lead negotiation of contracts
- Be responsible for sales. and offer processes
- Lead strategies for sales and customers
- Ability to work in teams
- Good communication skills
You will also have to be willing to have a lot of travel days, as this role covers all on Scandinavia
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Katrine Johannesen on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.