Corporate Credit Analyst - Switzerland
- Full Time
Corporate Credit Analyst - Swiss Company
For an International financial service provider I am looking for a Credit Analyst with exposure to Banking and/or Insurance industry. This is a great opportunity to join a stable and leading institution offering good team work and a dynamic working environment without forgetting the importance of the good work life balance.
- Management of the credit risk regulations
- Creation of technical concepts and definition of technical requirements
- Checking IT concepts and then carrying out tests
- Project collaboration and representation of the interests of credit risk management
- Communication and presentation of tasks and key topics to various stakeholder
- Banking training with business management training (university, university of applied sciences, HF or similar)
- Several years of experience in a Credit department either in a Bank or Insurer
- Exposure to project management is a plus
- Pronounced analytical and conceptual skills
- Fluent in English & German, French and Italian are an asset.
If you are interested by this position please feel free to contact me:
Team Leader - Commodity Trading
Tel: +41 43 508 0817 | Int Ext: 3144
NonStop Finance is a niche Banking & Financial Services consultancy focused on the recruitment of mid to senior level risk, compliance, financial crime, transformation and accounting professionals in the financial centres of Europe. Swiss-headquartered with fully licenced and staffed offices across Europe, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks. The service our multinational, multilingual teams provide is underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.