Paralegal Senior Officer - Banking
My client, a leading global law firm with a strong history as well as clear strategy for our future growth in many locations WW. Committed to improving her clients' knowledge and empowerment on the subjects they handle on their behalf, the Firm has a strong success culture.
This solution oriented practice is strongly intertwined with major banks on an pan-EU basis. Handling CSSF, EBA, RCS, and Luxembourg based legal matters they are facing strong growth and need extra help for a Paralegal Senior Associate that will:
- Draft standard security documents, legal opinions and corporate authorisations (board minutes, AGOs, …).
- Monitor transaction process as well as closings.
- Manage contracts and important administrative documentation.
- Liaising with legal partners (notaries, banks, law firms, partners) internally and externally on their behalf.
- Participate on ad-hoc projects in a legal and administrative angle.
Experience my client is looking for are looking at:
- Experience of working as a Paralegal or Legal Assistant at a reputable law firm.
- Possess a commercial mindset and communicate effectively.
- Fluency in both English and French; German would be an asset
- Collaborative, positive and to-do attitude always open to learning.
- Capacity to manage the workload independently.