Product manager Dental
My client, a well-established Swiss medical device company with a long history in the Germany speaking markets, is now looking for a new addition to their team, as a Product manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for the dental portfolio on the German market.
- Coordinate and implement projects in the wide product range of dental devices
- Plan and implement product launches and relaunches
- Market communication through various marketing channels
- Be the point of contact for product related questions
- Ideally you have dentistry background and professional experience in in dental office
- Few years of experience as a product manager in a medical device environment on the German market
- Business fluent German and English
- Willingness to travel for customer events, trade fairs etc.
Committed to putting employees first and creating a positive working environment, my client has a dedicated team that strives for delivering the best solutions.
Enjoying a flat hierarchy, you will have independency into your day to day work and you will be responsible for mentoring a team of 2 junior people within marketing.
It is expected that besides the above qualifications, you bring with yourself a positive mind-set and good communication skills.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please connect with Michaela Plamenova on LinkedIn.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised recruitment companies in Europe. We
are proud members of APSCo who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the
recruitment industry. With offices located in Switzerland, Luxembourg, the UK, the Czech Republic
and more, we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.