Qualified Social Worker - Looked After Children Team
My client based in South West London is currently looking for Qualified Social Workers to join its Looked After Children Team.
These are Senior Social Worker posts based in Wandsworth on a permanent basis, offering you job stability in these current challenging times. A competitive salary of up to £42,000 per year is offered, depending on experience. In addition, the successful candidates will receive a welcome payment and retention bonuses every 2 years.
The successful candidates will be responsible for managing an average caseload of 10 Looked After Children. The low caseload will make this job less stressful and enable you to achieve a greater work/life balance!
A strong training programme is also in place and the successful candidates will have a funded Personal Development Plan. This is therefore a great opportunity if you are looking for a supportive role that will provide you with the training to progress in your Social Care career.
What I can offer you as a consultant:
- A tailored service delivered by a consultant who specialises in Social Care
- Interview and CV advice and preparation
- A supportive team who can answer any queries you may have
To be considered you:
- Must be a Qualified Social Worker
- Must be registered with Social Work England
- Must have at least 3 years experience working with Looked After Children
If you are interested in the above, please send a copy of your CV to C.Sanders@nonstop-recruitment.com or call Courtney Sanders on 0207 940 2100 (extension 7148)!