LAC- Permanent QSW needed!- South West London
I'm currently working with a Local Authority based in South West London and we are looking for an additional Permanent Qualified Social Worker to join the team.
Here are some of the details:
- A manageable caseload (around 15 on average) lets you focus on the standard of service and a better work-life balance.
- Offers flexible working, up to 31 days annual leave, plus equipment given to work from home in accordance with current government guidelines.
- Using their own practice model and getting ready to implement the Family Safeguarding Model- a multidisciplinary multi-agency service, with Court Workers, Psychologists, and other social workers to help reduce cases and prevent repeat cases.
- A part of the National Referral Mechanism, giving you an opportunity to gain experience working with Unaccompanied Minor cases alongside your work.
- A very strong training program with 12 months FUNDED personal development plan, taking you to the next step of your career progression.
- A supportive manager that will give you the autonomy to implement your ideas for the improvement of practice.
- Salary up to £44,710 inclusive of bonuses plus 0bi-annual retention of £3000 depends on experience.
- Social Work qualifications
- Registered with Social Work England
- Children Social Services experience
Preferred but not essential experience:
- Look After Children
- Child Protection
- Court work
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send me your most updated CV as the interview process will be underway shortly.
Recruitment Consultant at NonStop Care
Alternatively, if you have someone you would like to recommend for this role, we offer a referral bonus of a £200 gift card as a thank you for each successful placement.