Junior Buyer (m/f/d)
2 days left
- Full Time
Junior Buyer - Jump Start your progression today!
This market leading firm is searching for a Junior Buyer (m/f/d/). With great progression opportunities and a strong outlook for the future you will have the chance to kick-start your career. The firm offers valuable learning opportunities as well as a lot of responsibility from the start. Apply now and develop into the best procurement professional you can be!
- Independent strategic and operational procurement responsibility
- Periodic analysis of market developments
- Negotiation with suppliers
- Creation of new and development of existing supplier relations
- Reorganisation of procurement processes with a view to cut costs where possible
- Economic or technical qualification
- 2-3 years of experience in a procurement role, ideally in the chemical industry
- SAP expertise
- German and English language skills in both written and spoken form
Candidates are already being interviewed. Apply today to take a big step towards a successful career in procurement. Call me today at NonStop Recruitment and dial my extension 7139 or ask for Sebastian Bell when speaking to one of my fellow consultants.
Apply for Junior Buyer (m/f/d)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly