Out of Hours AMHP Needed - New Year Start
Island Location Out of Hours AMHP Needed - New Year Start
NonStop Care is working with a Local Authority that is looking for experienced AMHPs for the Out of Hours service for the AMHP for an island near the North West of England. They are able to offer a strong team working environment, further training and development as well as hourly rates that go up to £40ph for the right candidate.
You will need to have had experience practising as an AMHP in recent roles as well as be warranted, as you will be required to hit the ground running. The team is held in high regard by peers as they work in a busy service although still maintain a high standard of work and positive team ethos.
What you get:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free Accommodation
- Flights in and outbound
- Flexible hours
- Friendly and supportive working team environment
Responsibilities that you will have during this role:
- Conducting Mental Health assessments
- Conducting reviews and assessments of service users
What I can offer you:
- As the Senior Consultant for the region I have obtained a number of contacts, meaning you will have access to more job roles than your typical recruitment agency
- I work directly with Local Authorities meaning I can discuss your CV with line managers ensuring quicker feedback and hopefully placements for you
- I have contractors within this authority at varied levels of seniority and as a result I have a true understanding of the inner running of the services to give you the clearest idea of what you'd be getting into.
Please apply if you have extensive AMHP experience and HCPC registered.
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Ariel Ahmeti on A.Ahmeti@nonstopcare.com or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100.