Permanent Team Manager- R&A - NE London
Our client is an improving Local Authority based in the North East of London that has received a rating of "GOOD" in their most recent OFSTED inspection. In the last few years, they have made no cuts to their budget but on contrary, consistently increasing their number of staff. They are currently looking for a new Permanent Team Manager to join their Referral and Assessment team.
- Managing a small team with an average of 4 Social Workers.
- Very stable senior management that has been in the service a long time, who can help to support you should you require.
- A stable team lets you focus on management duties rather than spending time on recruitment needs.
- Expansion of the team reducing caseload for everyone, more manageable caseloads to give you a better work-life balance.
- Systemic Practice with a very smooth transfer process of cases to help you work effortlessly.
- Smaller teams offer more regular supervision at just over a month period to give you any support you might need.
- Offers continuous personal development within the local authority, giving you the opportunity to gain experience in other teams or support you with the next steps in your career progressions.
- Salary up to £52,482 per annum and discounted access to the local well-being center.
- Social Work Qualifications
- Registered with Social Work England
- Post qualified management experience in Children Social Services
If this role is what you are looking for, do not hesitate to contact me.
Please send me your most up to date CV if you would like to apply for this role.
If you would like to find out about other opportunities or if you have someone you would like to recommend for this role, please get in touch as I do have other managerial posts within London.
We offer a referral bonus of a £200 gift card as a thank you for each successful placement.