TECHNICAL SALES NICOTINE PRODUCTS - Ticino, permanent
This position will be split between commercial offices in Ticino and laboratory and manufacturing facility in Milan. The role has two core tasks providing technical sales support and leading technology and formulation projects. Some travel involved, occasionally over several days for trade shows or customer visits.
- Services existing accounts, manage orders and establishes new accounts.
- Assist in development of sales tools such as powerpoint presentations, printed and WWW media.
- Keeps management informed by activity reports (sales call reports, weekly work plans, market analyses etc.).
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules etc.
- Manage the sales "journey".
- Product development and formulation of nicotine pouches and related technologies.
- The inception and product development of new nicotine technologies and products.
- To provide specifically technical leadership and support for nicotine pouches.
- To develop and prepare at laboratory scale standard and novel product formulations to support innovation nicotine projects.
- Contribute ideas and opinions to project discussions and development of new technologies
- Selection and management of raw materials and flavours.
The position will be suited to someone with a minimum of 2 years' or more experience and expertise in pharmaceutical formulation or experience in formulation of tobacco products (snus, nicotine pouches, tobacco products). A knowledge of chemistry, pharmacokinetics, delivery systems and flavours an advantage. Candidates must have a drive for research and learning; continuous improvement and open to new ideas and techniques. An ability to breakdown activities into achievable tasks and provide effective solutions, to influence projects and turn ideas into reality. Time management, report writing and team working skills. Planning and completing work to agreed standards. English Native speaker or C1. Most of communications in the business are in English. Italian Native speaker or B2/C1. Other languages an advantage.
If you are convinced that you have the right requirements, send me your CV, firstname.lastname@example.org.
I cannot assure you feedback regarding the position of this announcement if your profile deviates too much from the criteria listed above.