Principal Scientist, CNS- Great Funding
We are looking for an organized, proactive individual to join the Translational Science team. The company has recently moved into a brand new situated in the heart of Europe's largest biotech cluster.
- Lead the CNS translational marker strategy for leading pipeline projects
- Support selection and deployment of markers/assessments in the clinical development plan.
- Design and delivery of in vivo target engagement, pharmacodynamics and disease relevant marker studies in experimental systems relevant to Parkinson's Disease and other neurodegenerative diseases.
- Oversight and management of ongoing and new/planned studies
- Establish new, or develop pre-existing, CNS translational network to help support project translational strategies.
- Authorship of research reports for inclusion in regulatory documentation.
- Input into early CNS translational science plans for ongoing collaborations with big pharma.
* Ph.D. in neurology/neuroscience with at least 3 years of relevant pharmaceutical industry experience.
* Experience of studying translational markers/assessments relevant for CNS indications.
* Significant In vivo experience
* Experience working in cross-functional and matrixed Research and Translational teams.
* Understanding mechanisms and genetics underlying neurodegenerative diseases
* Use of relevant in vivo models and experience of working with CROs to deliver in vivo studies.
* Previous experience of effective team-leading
Apply here or send an updated CV to email@example.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialized life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labor leasing licenses across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover