Finance Business Partner - Finalist/Recently-Qualified
3 days left
- Full Time
Nonstop Consulting is searching for a Finance Business Partner to join a large, complex organisation that provides bespoke technology and software solutions to clients globally. This opportunity requires someone to work broadly across finance and non-finance departments, including close collaboration with the Divisional team, Project Managers and Business leaders. You must have strong reporting experience, ability to adapt to change and growth, produce high quality reports and challenge the status quo.
- Preparation, presentation and delivery of annual budget and strategic planning process
- Challenge status quo, leading on transformation projects
- Partner Project Managers to create monthly Project Reporting Dashboards
- Providing insightful, pro-active, high quality analysis to support decision making in the context of wider business implications internationally.
- Process improvement, Identifying and supporting the ongoing improvements of ERP systems.
- Create commentary around the KPI's, adding insight to support strategic decision making
- Work closely with the FP&A team and different departments internationally
- Run the budget process and complete analysis to aid business decisions
- Play an integral role in publications of timely management account packs
- Finalist or Recently Qualified (ACA, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Industry experience in a complex organisation
- Manufacturing, Engineering or Defence experience
Apply for Finance Business Partner - Finalist/Recently-Qualified
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly