Electronics Engineer (m/f)
2 days left
- Full Time
Electronics supplier, We are looking for an Embedded Electronic Engineer to participate in the development of new chips for the automotive company.
Justifying good results and wanting to develop over the long term on the Luxembourg site, you will join a solid company in which you will be able to grow professionally.
In addition, you will be in contact with our customers, suppliers and production sites. A true hardware specialist, you participate in the development of new products and provide support to production sites around the world.
- Provide engineering, design and development support for products and projects pertaining to electronics and software in automotive products and systems;
- Develop electronic concepts and technical solutions according to the project requirements up to industrialisation (with external partners);
- Generate new concepts for improving electronics design capabilities;
- Assist the technology development group with general electrical expertise and laboratory support;
- Recommend and implement design changes to production products based on testing or simulation.
Degree in Electronics engineering or a related discipline with minimum 2 years of experience in electronics development;
Knowledge of automotive requirements, development tools and testing methodologies;
Knowledge of hardware and software including common automotive digital protocols;
Experience in manufacturing of automotive electronics is preferred;
Organizational and planning skills;
Excellent interpersonal skills;
Good command of English language. The knowledge of French or German can be an asset.
Don't hesitate to apply.
Apply for Electronics Engineer (m/f)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly