Director Global Procurement (m/f/d)
Director Global Procurement (m/f/d) - Global exposure, team leadership and fast progression, Apply now!
This internationally established firm is looking for a Director Global Procurement (m/f/d). You will be responsible for the complete procurement process across the Americas, Europe, and Asia, spanning over more than 20 countries. Your team will comprise of around 20 people with between 5-8 directly reporting to you. What's more, your progression in this firm is unhinged, with a view to climb the ladder sooner rather than later. As such your work will truly span the globe!
- Global Procurement Manager of strategic and operative purchasing
- Development and implementation of sourcing strategies with a view to increase efficiency and reduce costs
- Consultation of regional managers in order to implement relevant goals
- Supplier negotiation on contracts and prices
- Contributing to achievement of global targets
- Successful completion of economic or technical studies
- Minimum of 7 years experience in procurement with at least 2-3 spent in an international role
- Solid knowledge in project management, especially in a multicultural environment
- German and English skills in spoken and written form
Candidates are already being interviewed. Apply today to take the next big step in your career in procurement. Call me today at NonStop Recruitment and dial my extension 7139 or ask for Sebastian Bell when speaking to one of my fellow consultants.