LOCUM LAC social worker- NE London - GOOD OFSTED
LOCUM LAC Qualified Social Worker- NE London
Our client is an improving Local Authority based in the North East of London that has received a GOOD rating in their most recent OFSTED inspection. In the last few years, they have made no cuts to their budget but on contrary, consistently increasing their number of staff. This expansion results in lower caseloads and more regular supervision at just over a month period. They are currently looking for additional Qualified Social Worker to join their Looked after Children teams.
- Manageable caseload (averaging 13-15 cases with 2-3 going through court) so you can focus on providing better support for service users.
- Very stable management and senior management team who are permanent staff so you can adjust more easily into the team environment.
- Expansion of the team reducing caseload for everyone, more manageable caseloads to give you a better work-life balance.
- Working in a PODs system with Social Workers and Senior Social Workers learning from Senior Practitioners on the job, giving you hands-on experience with support if you need it.
- Systemic Practice with a very smooth transfer process of cases to help you work effortlessly.
- Pay rate up to £35/hour depends on experience.
The team falls within Look after Children service, working with children and adolescence between 0-25 so having LAC or court work experience would put you at an advantage.
To be considered for this post, we will need the following:
- Social Work Qualifications
- Registered with Social Work England
- Post qualified experience in Children Social Services
- LAC or Court Work experience preferred
If this role is what you are looking for, do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively, if you would like to find out about other opportunities or if you have someone you would like to recommend for this role, please get in touch.
We offer a referral bonus of a £200 gift card as a thank you for each successful placement.