Medical Editor with Leader in Medical Communications
Role: Medical Editor with International Leader in Medical Communications, London, Amsterdam
Our client, a globally operating full-service Medical Communication agency, it is an internationally recognised company that will become a stable foundation for your career development and will escalate your expertise in Medical Communications.
This reputable company is serving the pharmaceutical industry around the world with health-care communication strategies and consulting services.
Our client values its employees, and provides the opportunities for stable growth and career boost.
As a Medical Editor , you will be working with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, bio-tech and health-care technology clients that will allow you to expand your network and improve your professional abilities.
- High-quality medical/scientific copy-editing skills
- Consistent focus on detail
- Ability to deliver requested copy-editing services on time and on budget
- Native English speaker
- Degree in Life Sciences
- Ability to manage freelance copy editors
- Professional copy-editing experience