HR Manager (Generalist) - Frankfurt, Germany
1 day left
- Full Time
For a rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company based in Frankfurt - Germany, we are currently looking for a an experienced HR Generalist who will play in instrumental in the expansion and sustain plan as they are experience an impressive business growth right now.
Job Title - HR Manager
Location - Frankfurt, Germany
You will be incharge of:-
- Besides managing the recruitment process, you will be effectively managing the on-boarding process and working with line managers in active performance management
- First port of call for HR queries, providing an advisory service to employees ensuring that they are fully aware of their rights and entitlements
- Managing all benefits, reviewing to ensure competitive rates
- Inducting all new employees effectively, running the HR presentation and other legislative presentations
- Managing payroll, annual salary reviews, bench-marking salaries and constant review of structure and job performances
- Yearly appraisals, including 360 feedback and succession planning with managers
- Working with line managers in active performance management
- Help to drive organizational performance by driving core business objectives
- Conducting training needs and ensuring these are followed up where appropriate, keeping track of career development
- Conducting all required General Affairs/Admin/Office management related duties for business operations.
- More than 5 years of HR management/Generalist level experience in Germany
- Experience in administration of benefits and other HR programs.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices in Germany
- Fluent German and English
- Experience within the Pharmaceutical sector would be an advantage.
Should you like to know more about this opportunity, please contact Paurush Dhiman via LinkedIn
Apply for HR Manager (Generalist) - Frankfurt, Germany
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly