LOCUM Training and mentoring LEAD - Children Social Services
- Full Time
We are looking for an experienced Qualified Social Worker with previous experience in mentoring and supporting Newly Qualified Social Workers and ASYE students to lead the training and development of the team. The role will be based within the Safeguarding team, holding a very small caseload of complex cases to showcase excellent practice for junior members.
- Location: South West England
- The local authority recently secured investment to reduce the caseloads for QSW, giving you a better work-life balance.
- Supportive management that gives you autonomy and lets you take the lead in training and mentoring more junior workers in the team with no micromanaging.
- You will be holding a very small caseload, using this to show NQSW and junior members what good practice looks like.
- The Local Authority focuses on providing the best service for the children and family instead of pushing for deadlines; lets you really focus on the quality of the work and gives you better work satisfaction.
- Type of role: Contract
- Pay rate: up to £38/hr plus up to £100/week accommodation support
- Social Work qualifications
- Registered with Social Work England.
- Children Social Services experience
- Child Protection / Safeguarding experience will be at an advantage.
To apply for this opportunity or to find out about any other vacancies that we are working with, please contact me
Recruitment Consultant at NonStop Care
Alternatively, if you have someone you would like to recommend for this role, we offer a referral bonus of a £200 gift card as a thank you for each successful placement.
Apply for LOCUM Training and mentoring LEAD - Children Social Services
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly