Regulatory Affairs Officer
1 day left
- Full Time
Regulatory Officer - Applicants considered even before Christmas!
This international powerhouse is searching or a Regulatory Affairs Officer NOW. You can start as early as mid January. The position is an ideal starting off point for a junior candidate with around 2 years experience in Regulatory affairs and registration. You will be based in Ghent and report directly to the International Regulatory Affairs Manager. Take this opportunity now to elevate your career to the next level!
- Preparing submissions and other documentation of dossiers for new plant protection products and/or biocides
- Re-registration submissions for the current range of products
- You will provide the link between the firm and relevant authorities (Dutch/Belgian/Luxembourg)
- Qualifying degree in science (biology, chemistry, life science, toxicology)
- 2-3 years of experience in the registration of Plant Protection Products; importantly for local, new and renewal of registrations
- Ideally some Biocides experiences
- Flemish/Dutch (spoken + written); ideally some working knowledge of French
Interviews can be conducted even before Christmas Still!
Apply today to take a big step towards a successful career. Call me today at NonStop Recruitment and dial my extension 7139 or ask for Sebastian Bell when speaking to one of my fellow consultants.
Apply for Regulatory Affairs Officer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly