Strategic Purchaser Electronics (m/f/d)
1 day left
- Full Time
Strategic Purchaser Electronics - Elevate your career in a family-owned business!
This family-owned business is searching for a Strategic Purchaser specifically for electronics. With around 350 employees, this company has fostered a strong culture for around 100 years. In that time they have achieved continuous growth without losing its core values. Becoming part of this company will allow you to become a part of this culture, contribute to and profit from it!
- Full responsibility over the procurement of materials in the electronics sector
- Fostering supplier relationships, finding new suppliers and rating them (both on a national and international level)
- Collaboration with other parts of the business in order to implement cost-saving initiatives
- Finished studies in Economic engineering or an equivalent qualification through an apprenticeship or similar studies
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience, specifically in the electronics sector
- Ideally some experience in Strategic Purchasing
- Solid German and English skills both written and spoken
- Comfortable in usage of MS-Office
Candidates are already being interviewed. Apply today to take the next big step in your career in procurement. Call me today at NonStop Recruitment and dial my extension 7139 or ask for Sebastian Bell when speaking to one of my fellow consultants.
Apply for Strategic Purchaser Electronics (m/f/d)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly