Manager Purchasing Indirect (m/f/d)
1 day left
- Full Time
Manager Purchasing Indirect (m/f/d) - This family owned business is searching for you!
This market-leading firm is searching for an Indirect Purchasing Manager. Our client is an independent, family-owned business. With respect and reliability as their core values they have managed to grow immensely over the last 20 years without compromising their character. As the Lead Buyer within Indirect Procurement you will benefit from this culture immediately.
- Lead Buying responsibility over European sites concerning indirect materials
- Strategic and operative procurement process
- Bid, contract, and supplier negotiation
- Contribution to cross-team projects with a view to company development both locally and in terms of products
- University degree in economic or technical qualification; alternatively, an equivalent apprenticeship
- 3 years experience in procurement, ideally in indirect procurement
- Previous international exposure
- Ideally some experience in connection to film solutions, plastics, or packaging
- Comfortable with SAP (MM Module)
- German and English skills in both written and spoken form
Candidates are already being interviewed. Apply today to take the next big step in your career in procurement. Call me today at NonStop Recruitment and dial my extension 7139 or ask for Sebastian Bell when speaking to one of my fellow consultants.
Apply for Manager Purchasing Indirect (m/f/d)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly