Principal Medical Writer - Medical Communications
- Full Time
I am currently looking for a Principal Writer to join an award-winning medical communications agency.
My client has managed to build a dynamic team culture, friendly environment and a "togetherness" feeling.
They have been in the market for over 10 years and currently have 3 offices in London, Sydney and Dublin with clients across Europe, North and South America and the Asia-Pacific region.
The place guarantees a healthy and fun environment to work in, they have been ranked one of the UK's BestWorkplaces®,
Some of the benefits you can expect:
- competitive salary, pension
- 4-days working week;
- 26 days holiday pro rata
- dog-friendly office;
- flexible working;
Tasks will involve but not be limited to:
- Managing the Medical Writing team in the delivery of their objectives;
- Promote scientific knowledge and excellence through the Medical Writing team, to exceed client expectations;
- Liaise with clients to keep them informed of the progress of projects and amend client brief where requested;
- Manage and oversee direct reports and develop performance plans in accordance with company and personal objectives
- Identify potential new customers and opportunities to promote the company in order to win new business
- ....and many more
You need to have:
- At least 5 years' experience in medical communications
- A strong command of the English language, with a track record of delivering medical communications programmes across a broad range of therapy areas and deliverables
- Experience of leading multiple projects in parallel, and an ability to work calmly under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Experience of line management and developing direct reports
Please only apply if you have proven experience within the Medical Communications agency in the past.
I will be more than happy to arrange a call and tell you all the details about this position and more. You can reach me by phone or by email: +44 207 940 2100 (ext.3508) or firstname.lastname@example.org