Clinical/Counselling Psychologists - Flexible - Remote
About the company:
Individuals with mental health problems should be offered the best possible quality of care from their therapist. This is the reason that our client prides itself on hiring and working with highly skilled clinical psychology professionals, to help vulnerable groups overcome their mental health issues with utmost care.
The company has been so successful and highly appraised for it's service, that it has multiple locations all-over the UK and is still expanding fast.
This is a permanent part-time role where you will be working independently with adults, providing CBT therapy to help them overcome common mental health problems. You will also have responsibility to make informed clinical on the appropriate treatment options for each patient, as well as provide consultation to other therapists.
Your responsibilities would be:
- To treat individuals with general mental health problems through CBT and/or mindfulness-based approaches
- To participate in internal/external CPD training and development programmes
- To consult/guide other professionals on treatment options
- To implement various psychological interventions and contribute in their formulation
- Flexible working days (minimum two)
- Fully remote for at least 6 months, then in one of multiple locations all-over the UK
- Working with supportive, highly skilled professionals
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
Not quite the perfect fit for you? Our team of highly specialist consultants work with numerous positions within clinical psychology and allied health. So reach out to us anyway! We can have a conversation about the roles that are ideally suited to your needs.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.