Manager Senior CBT Therapist - Remote
About the company:
Every individual who needs mental health support around the world should have the opportunity to access it easily, without having to wait for months in waiting lists. Thus, this technology-driven company is on a mission to make mental health services accessible to everyone, from anywhere. They have created an online therapy service for private clients, as well as in support to NHS, where experienced therapists book and deliver consultations digitally. CBT is the main form of therapy provided, but other types of therapy such as counselling are also used.
Our client cares about, and values every single therapist working with them deeply. Working here will give you internal supervision and operations support, and the environment will allow for open communication amongst the staff members through remote 'coffee chats' and 'stand up' meeting structures.
This is a permanent role where as a senior therapist, you will be overseeing, and guiding all things clinical within the organization, such as providing risk management and supervision to the therapist and operational teams. You will also be providing therapy to clients where appropriate.
- To be the go-to person in the organization for cases where escalation is necessary
- To be the Lead in Safeguarding
- To work with the management team in the organization for the development and implementation of clinical policies
- To supervise the therapists and maintain a high standard of service for patients
- To mentor, plan and implement training sessions for therapists
- To support the recruitment of appropriate therapists
- To provide therapy to a small number of patients when necessary
- Remote working
- Flexibility in hours (to be discussed)
- Opportunity to make a significant impact to a fast-growing business
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please submit your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
Not quite the perfect fit for you? Our team of highly specialist consultants work with numerous positions within clinical psychology and allied health. So reach out to us anyway! We can have a conversation about the roles that are ideally suited to your needs.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.