Associate Director Biostatistics
4 days left
- Full Time
Associate Director Biostatistician - strong pharma development focus, well funded start-up company, de facto lead for EU Biostatistics
Excellent opportunity to join a steadily growing biotech with an exciting product portfolio. They are looking for an experienced yet still hands on biostatistician to help work closely with EU clinical and take a leading role for statistics at the EU level. In my opinion it's a good role for someone who would like to work in a smaller pharma company and to take up a greater level of autonomy. As the company grows and hopefully has success in EU launches, then there is quite clear job progression on offer for this person. If you could be 'interested in principle', then please feel free to contact me.
- Working closely on clinical trial support for EU and ROW
- Provide statistical support to Clinical Development Plan for multiple compounds
- At study level, provide statistical input to study protocols, develop statistical analysis plan
- Assist in writing relevant sections of the clinical study report and publication
- Manage vendors on new and continued studies
- Overview of stat and programming operations
- Development of new stat protocols and analysis
- At least 4 years experience working as a Statistician or Biostatistician in a CRO or a Pharma company for clinical development (Ideally within Oncology)
- Degree related to biostatistics/statistics
- Fluency in English (We are open to relocators within the EU)
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, Matt Beedle, Executive partner on +41 43 50 80 81, ask to be transferred to extension 3290. Please feel free to visit my linked-in profile to see my references/recommendations.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Associate Director Biostatistics
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly