Fund Financial Controller
5 days left
- Full Time
A Global Investment Management firm is searching for a strong Fund Financial Controller with overall responsibility of the accounting team. You will become a pivotal business partner to a growing organisation with a diverse portfolio and global reach. This will be an excellent opportunity for a senior fund manager or controller as you continue to grow and develop whilst becoming a commercial asset to various departments and stakeholders.
- Primary accounting responsibility for the Infrastructure Funds within the fund management business
- Reporting in to the Finance Director and CFO, providing innovation when financial problems arise
- Financial Due Diligence, Modelling, Valuations, evaluating project performance
- Working closely and supervising a team of project accountants
- Providing insightful, pro-active, high quality analysis to support decision making in the context of wider business implications internationally.
- Asset and fund performance reporting, providing reports on asset performance and provide optimal investment returns
- Business Partnering with the deals team and wider business
- Qualified (ACA or ACCA) or equivalent
- 4 years PQ +
- Fund Accounting experience
Apply for Fund Financial Controller
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly