Permanent Qualified Social Worker- NE London
Our client is an improving Local Authority based in the North East of London that has received GOOD results in their most recent OFSTED inspection. In the last few years, they have made no cuts to their budget but on contrary, consistently increasing their number of staff. This expansion results in the needs for additional Qualified Social Worker to join their team.
- Manageable caseload so you can focus on providing better support for service users.
- Very stable management and senior management team who are permanent staff so you can adjust more easily into the team environment.
- Expansion of the team reducing caseload for everyone, more manageable caseloads to give you a better work-life balance.
- Salary up to £42,774 per annum and discounted access to local well-being center.
- Systemic Practice with a very smooth transfer process of cases to help you work effortlessly.
- Service users are under 25s
- Smaller teams offer more regular supervision at just over a month period to give you any support you might need.
- Offers continuous personal development within the local authority, giving you the opportunity to gain experience in other teams or support you with the next steps in your career progressions.
- Social Work Qualifications
- Registered with Social Work England
- Post qualified experience in Children Social Services
- Assessment experience preferred but not compulsory
If this role is what you are looking for, do not hesitate to contact me.
Alternatively, if you would like to find out about other opportunities or if you have someone you would like to recommend for this role, please get in touch.
We offer a referral bonus of a £200 gift card as a thank you for each successful placement.