Analystical Project Lead ~ Malta
3 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for improving your skills in a dynamic company?
NonStop Pharma is currently looking for an Analytical Project Lead for a multinational company based in Malta.
What's the job?
- Execute or supervise the analytical work on raw materials, excipients, intermediates, finished dosage forms related to new or ongoing projects in adequate scientific and technical quality and on time;
- Communication with customers and other departments;
- Schedule all aspects of a project and align priorities and timing with project management and production requirements;
- Analytical Project Management;
- Follow all safety procedures and act as a role model for all SHE requirements.
If you have experience in project management within an Analytical division this is a great opportunity to grow professionally in a multinational environment and enjoy a country known for its beautiful beaches and a sunny weather the whole year!
- A Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related field;
- Leading experience and expertise in project management within an Analytical division;
- Fluent English;
- Based in Malta or open to relocate.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send your CV in word format to Marianna Ferrara at the address M.Ferrara@nonstop-pharma.it
NonStop Consulting is a market leader in the Healthcare sector and a member of APSCo, an organization devoted to ensuring the quality of services in the world of recruitment globally. To get a clearer idea of our services visit our website: https://nonstop-recruitment.com/
Apply for Analystical Project Lead ~ Malta
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly