AMHP needed - Stable contract for 2021 - £37.00 hourly
3 days left
- Full Time
Home-based AMHP needed for EDT work - Up to £37.00 hourly - 37 hours per week
We are currently partnered with a Mental Health service within the Wales region as they seek to take on an interim AMHP to cover EDT shifts within the service as a result of sick leave.
If you are an Approved Mental Health Professional seeking a contract that will provide you with a stable income and plenty of flexible working then please apply below.
Shifts fall between 17:00pm - 08:30am the following morning and can vary in length depending on availability and preference - the role is expected to cover 37 hours per week.
What they can offer you:
- Flexible working conditions - the majority of your work will not require you to go to an office base it can be done remotely from home (Equipment provided)
- Stability - We have had workers in the authority for over 12+ months previously and they can offer you a rolling contract in quarterly increments to ensure you will not be out of work.
- They will also support you towards your CPD if needed as they have experienced Manager's available that are passionate about self-development.
- At least 37 hours of work per week.
- £100 call out fee if you have to respond to an emergency during your shift.
- Registered with Welsh Care Register.
- Car driver.
- Ideally have over 2 years previous experience as an AMHP and be warranted.
If you would like to have a catch up regarding this opportunity or wish to have a confidential chat then please get in touch with Liam Woods on 0207 940 2100. Due to high demand this role is unlikely to remain on the market for long.
Alternatively if you're not looking, you may know a colleague who might be able to benefit from knowing about these positions and I offer a referral bonus of £200 if I place your referral
Apply for AMHP needed - Stable contract for 2021 - £37.00 hourly
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly