Ass. Director Bio-statistics - Booming start up - ONCOLOGY
My client is a late clinical-stage oncology-focused biotechnology company pioneering the development and commercialization of highly potent and targeted antibody drug conjugates for patients suffering from haematological malignancies and solid tumours. They have built a deep clinical and research pipeline of therapies for the treatment of cancers with significant unmet need. The Company has multiple antibody drug conjugates in ongoing clinical trials, ranging from first in human to pivotal Phase 2 clinical trials, in the USA and Europe, and numerous preclinical antibody drug conjugates in development.
The Company has recently successfully completed an initial public offering (IPO) and its commercial organization is building the pre-launch market activities. There are operations in Lausanne Switzerland (Head office and Clinical), London UK (R&D), New Jersey US (Clinical and Commercial) and San Francisco US (CMC manufacturing).
As Associate Director in statistics you will be responsible for statistical activities in support of clinical trials outside of the US and report to Head of Global Biometrics based in New Jersey.
- At project level, you will ensure the study designs are scientifically sound, the efficacy and safety endpoints meets regulatory requirements;
- Provide statistical support to Clinical Development Plan for multiple compounds;
- Participate in pre-IND and NDA/BLA activities;
- At study level, provide statistical input to study protocols, develop statistical analysis plan ;
- Assist in writing relevant sections of the clinical study report and publication;
- Monitor internal and CRO project activities including timelines, deliverables and resources;
- Ability to use SAS to perform efficacy analyses and validate important data derivations when necessary;
- Develop and implement department standards and lead process improvements;
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- PhD or MS in Biostatistics or Statistics;
- At least four to six years' experience for PhD, or eight to twelve years' for MS, as statistician in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industries;
- Good knowledge of statistical programming languages (including SAS, R);
- Solid oncology and/or haematology experience
- Experience with advanced study design or at least one NDA/BLA eCTDs or other global regulatory submissions
- Experience as an independent lead statistician with responsibility for multiple studies or projects
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and communication skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively;
- Knowledge of SDTM/ ADAM.
If this job sounds interesting to you, please apply here or send your CV to me, Sofie Thijs, via the web page of NonStop consulting. You can find me on Linked In as well. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help out the people in your network!
Apply for Ass. Director Bio-statistics - Booming start up - ONCOLOGY
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly