Social Worker to cover maternity leave - Fostering Team
Requirements for the role:
- Professional Social Work Qualification
- Social Work England registration
- Completing thorough assessments, ideally Form F assessments
- Understanding of the challenges faced by foster carers
- Experience working within the signs of safety framework
This is an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Social Worker to join this Fostering team on a fixed term contract to cover maternity leave. The fostering service was inspected in September 2019 and achieved a "Good" rating in all areas, are committed to creating an environment where staff members can develop and ensure they are providing a quality service to vulnerable children and their families.
The Fostering Team are seeking to new two new Social Workers for a fixed term period to cover the maternity leave of members of staff. We have the fixed term opportunities for 12 and 6 months.
Fostering Qualified Social Worker responsibilities for the role:
- Assessing mainstream foster carers and connected person's carers.
- Supervising and supporting foster carers
- Participating in the duty system where we place children with in house foster carers.
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jess on email@example.com or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or want to be put forward for this opportunity.
Apply for Social Worker to cover maternity leave - Fostering Team
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly