Special Guardianship Social Worker
Requirements for the role:
- Professional Social Work Qualification
- Social Work England registration
- Knowledge SGO and Fostering Regulations
- Experience undertaking complex casework
NonStop are working with an Outstanding local authority who are seeking a permanent Social Worker to work within the Special Guardianship Service, which assesses applicants who wish to be considered as long term carers for a child or children known to them. This service also provides ongoing support to the family once a special guardianship order has been granted.
Special Guardianship Qualified Social Worker responsibilities for the role:
- Undertake assessments of who can be a Special Guardian, and will provide support alongside this where the child is already in placement under a temporary approval.
- You will hold, manage and record accurately interventions of their caseload
- Provide support up to the point of the order and providing support and guidance at post order
- Work effectively with others and will attend Permanency planning meetings and multi-agency meetings
The team is continuously developing through actively reducing caseloads, extra training and working through the Signs of Safety Innovation Project. This allows you to use your own ideas to shape the way you work with the service users.
For further information on the role, please send your CV in a Microsoft Word format to Jess on firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a ring on 0207 940 2100 Ext 7153.
Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or want to be put forward for this opportunity.
Apply for Special Guardianship Social Worker
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly