German-speaking Business Support Specialist - Prague
NonStop Consulting is looking for a bilingual German/English speaker to join the team as a Junior Business Support Specialist.
NonStop is one of Europe's fastest-growing headhunting firms with established presences in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and new offices in Romania, Luxembourg and the US!
As a Junior Business Support Specialist you will work side-by-side with one of our Directors and support the management team with analysis and recommendations, gaining invaluable first-hand experience in the business world in a wholly meritocratic environment where your career can truly blossom.
What's the job?
Work activity within the role will change from month to month as new activities are trained and then performed to provide you with a broad variety of work. These tasks can include and are not limited to:
- Contract generation
- Invoice creation and distribution
- Evidence of received payments, cash allocation
- Credit Control reminders
- Data entry
- Calling internal and external clients with various requests
What are we looking for?
- At least 6 months experience in business support, administration or data analysis is desirable;
- Bachelor and/or Master Degree in Economics, Business Administration or a similar field;
- Proactive attitude, good communication skills and ability to give and take feedbacks;
- Availability to work in Prague in the long term;
- Fluent in German and English.
What do we offer?
- A great opportunity to kick-start your career in business working for an international company in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe;
- A permanent contract and excellent career opportunities;
- The chance to work directly with the company management and to learn from them day by day;
- A young and friendly work environment
Please keep in mind that we can only consider applicants legally allowed to work in the Czech Republic.
Apply for German-speaking Business Support Specialist - Prague
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly