Registration Manager - Central Zone
Are you currently looking for a new opportunity in Regulatory Affairs? Do you wish to gain experience in a highly specialised market that offers exciting prospects and career evolution?
You have a scientific studying background in Pharma/Chemistry/Agriculture/Eco Toxicology?
We are currently actively recruiting for a rapidly growing and expanding Manufacturer of Biopesticides and Agrochemical solutions with strong portfolio of products. The main focus of the company is to ensure the lowest environmental impact with the highest efficiency.
To join their growing regulatory department, our client is looking for a strong registration profile, with prior experience in Central or other Zones in EU to manage the process for renewals and new introductions. The focus shall be mainly on Annex 1 active substance registration, with a proprietary inhouse active to their name.
You shall with this postion take on responsibilities that will enable you to take initiative and self develop into a registrations expert.
You will also have the opportunity of working in a company that is among the major corporations in the industry, and still maintains a spirit of togetherness and communication throughout its departments, with Quality being the key element for their products.
- Maintenance of existing products registrations, and submission of new dossiers for registration
- Annex 1/ Active Substance registration
- Collect, review and select documentation for registration
- Be the point of regular contact between authorities and manufacturer
- Contribute to the dossier composition on European level project work which includes regular contacts with the European and Global Product Registration Managers
- Cross functional work with Sales and Marketing
- Msc or Bsc degree with specialisation in agriculture, biology, chemistry, (eco-)toxicology, pharmacy or life science
- Prior Experience in Agrochemical, Chemical or Life Sciences regulatory affairs, specifically EU Annex 1
- Strong analytic and planning skills
- Strong communication skills
- English fluency
Relocation package negotiable
Please feel free to send me your profile forward if you feel you have the adequate profile, by applying directly to this position.
Benjamin VIOLET - ext 7123 - Nonstop Consulting
Apply for Registration Manager - Central Zone
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly