Long Range Research Initiative - LRI
For our client, a major association in the area of Brussels, we are currently looking for an experienced profile in R&D that is keen on taking a major role and be at the forefront of LRI for years to come! You will be highly involved with EU institutions and association members.
As a core part of the LRI Research Program your missions will be the following:
- Working with industry and external scientists and stakeholders for designing and implementing research projects to improve the assessment of the impact of chemicals on human health and on the environment
- Shaping and managing the work of the various LRI working groups
- Communicating and collaborating crossfunctionnally with other business units
- Monitor science-policy developments and support in house advocacy strategies on emerging issues with scientific expertise
- Providing input to consultations, authorities' requests, position papers; group coordination skills are an asset
- Creating and maintaining an effective working relationship with eminent academia and regulators
- Linking with related activities at member state, European and global level to ensure high quality of research and interpretation of research results
The profile we are looking for:
- Academic degree in science and proven track-record in research activities.
- Toxicology and/or ecotoxicology background
- Lengthy experience in R&D management in industry or association environment
- Ability to prioritise projects and leverage research results in the context of the evolving regulatory/policy environment at the science/policy interface
- Proven project/program management skills, including planning and budgeting
- Ability to work with specialists from a broad range of backgrounds (technical and non-technical). Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and the ability to network and build relations in an international context
If you think your profile is worth considering, please apply directly on this page, and I shall be in touch with you in the coming days!
Apply for Long Range Research Initiative - LRI
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly