Procurement Category Manager (m/w/d) Raw Materials
6 days left
- Full Time
Procurement Category Manager (m/w/d) Raw Materials and Packaging - Start 2021 with the next step in your procurement career!
Our client is searching for Procurement Category Manager for the raw materials and packaging. They are part of a dynamic team, with their core values of quality and quick responsiveness they have managed to get to and stay at the forefront of their field. Capitalising on these values you can develop yourself to become the best procurement professional you can be. Challenge yourself today and apply below!
- Strategic procurement of relevant product ranges
- Operative and administrative responsibilities
- Independent negotiation with suppliers
- Implementation and development of cost-saving measures within the procurement sphere
- Qualification in procurement in form of studies or apprenticeship
- 3-5 years of experience in procurement, ideally in relation to raw materials and/or packaging
- Comfortable in usage of ERP-systems and MS-Office
- Solid language skills in German and English - both in written and spoken form
Candidates are already being interviewed. Apply today to take the next big step in your career in procurement. Call me today at NonStop Recruitment and dial my extension 7139 or ask for Sebastian Bell when speaking to one of my fellow consultants.
Apply for Procurement Category Manager (m/w/d) Raw Materials
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly