EHS Team Leader
EHS Team Leader
I am currently working with an internationally operating manufacturer of filing and packaging systems for the fast moving consumer goods and food and beverage industries.
With several locations in Europe, North and South America and Asia, my client occupies a leading position within the industry.
For their location near Bergkamen (59192), they are currently looking for an experienced EHS professional to join their department as EHS Team Leader.
As EHS Team Leader, you will be responsible for the management of Health and Safety specialists across Germany as well as:
- Planning, monitoring and continuous improvement of existing as well as development of new concepts in occupational, fire and environmental protection
- Implementation of legal and operational requirements in the areas of occupational safety, accident prevention and environmental protection for our operations and for international deployments of our service staff
- Coordination of the company's travel risk management
- Advising the management group and the specialist departments on issues relating to work, fire and environmental protection
- Participation in the group-wide exchange on HSE topics
- Responsibility for the company suggestion system
Your profile must have:
- Completed training as a "specialist for occupational safety" or training as a fire protection officer
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position, ideally in an international corporate environment
- Excellent knowledge of the regulations in the areas of occupational safety, fire and environmental protection
- Experience in dealing with certification audits ISO 45001 and ISO 14001
- Very good written and spoken German and English
- Willingness to go on national and international business trips
If you are looking for an exciting and unique opportunity within a international manufacturing company than do apply
Apply for EHS Team Leader
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly