Lamination Adhesives Expert
One of our clients, a leading international company in adhesive technologies, home care and beauty products, is looking for an experienced lamination adhesives specialist to join the technical customer service team and work alongside the Key Account Manager in the packaging unit.
This is a business which has been established for over 140 years in the chemical industry and has shaped the way we manufacture, produce and develop packaging. This means you will be working with a company that is a key player and a huge competitor in the market. Which will give you the opportunity to be part of a hard working and competitive team.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Administrating customer projects within the packaging unit of adhesives in a timely and professional manner
- Assist the Sales Key Accounts Manager to ensure there is a strong communication and structure within the team
- Familiarise yourself with the products in order to provide the best customer service
- Travel to customers, suppliers or consultants and support them with product selection, product design or qualifications
- Have expert knowledge of at least 7 years within the packaging industry (such as: lamination adhesives, coatings, tapes and labels and paper solutions)
- Have a strong technical knowledge for key applications
- Good project management and communication skills
- Must speak German and English at a professional standard (Italian & Dutch would also be advantageous)
- Have a chemistry or engineering degree
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity for you and you would like to discuss this further, please contact Antonietta Blau from NonStop Chemicals with the extension number (7169).
Apply for Lamination Adhesives Expert
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly