Manager in Regulatory Affairs - Work in animal health!
My client is a pharmaceutical company specialised in animal healthcare. Active for well over 50 years now, they have become one of the main names in this niche market worldwide!
Reporting directly to one of the RA directors, you will be in charge of (but not limited to):
- RA Generalist role
- Variations, Submissions, Renewals
- Postmarketing/lifecycle management
- Mostly small molecules
- Both new and mature products
- Focus on EMEA region with an accent on the EU
- No people management at this level
Who are we looking for?
- Relevant scientific background (pharmaceutical sciences, medicine, veterinary, etc...)
- Ideally, relevant experience of around 5 years in RA (not necessarily animal health)
- Ideally experienced in EMA RA (ME and Africa are a plus)
- Open to a beginner with a PhD in Animal Health/Veterinary Sciences or similar
- Only English is required
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary
- International work environment
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Some flexibility for home office
You can contact me (Michael van Hooft) at:
email@example.com or call me at +32 (0)2 891 98 99 with extension number 3147
You can also visit our website at: www.nonstop-recruitment.com for more awesome career opportunities.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for Manager in Regulatory Affairs - Work in animal health!
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly