Direttore di Produzione Settore Medicale
My client is a leading medium-structured medical device company in Italy, specialized in the design and production of disposable devices (Class IIa/IIb) . With over 30 years of history, the company sells its products (all of them ISO-certified and FDA-audited) both in the European and overseas markets.
They are actively looking for a Production Director for their main site in Emilia-Romagna, reporting to the Operations Director and responsible for managing and coordinating the production activities in respect of the company's mission, targets and procedures.
He/she has the responsibility to manage all production resources with the aim to respect the production plans, as well as to manage the clean room systems.
Specifically, he/she will:
- Manage production cycles and cooperate with Plant maintenance for Facility management
- Manage Clean Room Systems, coordinating supplier's maintenance services and the status of the systems.
- Manage production cycles for Medical Devices realisation, also for the ones outsourced.
- Cooperate with Equipment to choose the molder and liaise with Molders Manager for the organization of components production and delivery.
- Grant the medical devices quality in conformity with Company requirements.
- Arrange, together with Clean Room operators, production activities and has the responsibilities for Work Order launch.
- Define and cooperate with Human Resources for Clean Room operators training.
- Coordinate Human Resources in Clean Room.
- Cooperate with PED for production cycles definition and with Production QA and QC for quality aspects.
- Supervise the development of Work Orders and production costs, collecting and\or monitoring statistical data production.
- Plan with R&D Manager, QA&RA Director and PED production specifics.
- Being a proactive and adaptable professional with previous similar experiences in the industry
- Qualitative (rather than qualitative approach) to the production procedures and processes
- Predisposition to work in a fast-paced and internationally-growing small-medium company, as well as to manage smaller production sites
Salary and benefits will be discussed according to the candidate's skill-set and experience.
To know more about the role, send an email to S.Bongiovanni@nonstop-recruitment.com and attach your CV (Word format).
Apply for Direttore di Produzione Settore Medicale
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly