Our client is a medical education agency who is seeking a Scientific Director to lead their editorial team and further develop their medical education content strategy across a variety of media outputs (inc. digital, slide kits, meeting reports, manuscripts).
As well as an excellent salary, you can expect private healthcare for you and family members and a pension package. This position is currently home-bases due to the pandemic. Primarily, the role will be positioned at their office in Buckinghamshire.
- The main point of contact for clients and authors for individual projects
- Keep abreast with disease-specific advances and competitor activities
- Keep up-to-date with industry codes of practice/legislation
- Support quality medical writing and consistency throughout the company
- Lead the editorial team and further develop the medical education content strategy of the agency across a range of channels including slide kits, meeting reports, websites and apps
- Build strong working relationships with clients and grow existing accounts
- Lead and manage a team of medical writers, editors and account managers
Skills, Experience and Knowledge:
- Extensive experience at a Medical Communications/Education Agency
- Located in the United Kingdom
- Life Science degree
- Knowledge of industry guidelines (i.e. ABPI)
- Previous experience in creating innovative strategic programs for clients in a medical communications/education agency
- Experience line managing and mentoring Editors
- Experience with identifying and leading business development opportunities
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, agile environment
To find out more, please send your CV to Elizabeth to E.Lowe@nonstopconsulting.com. Applicants with prior Medical Communications/Education Agency experience who reside in the UK will only be considered for this position.
Apply for Scientific Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly