COUNTRY MANAGER UK - BUSINESS SUPPORT - PRAGUE BASED
If your dream job sounds like having high responsibility within a fast-growing international business, be surrounded by motivated and smart people in a meritocratic environment and becoming a real decision maker, this may be just the job for you!
NonStop Consulting is looking for a Country Manager for our UK business; this is a business support role that will be crucial in driving growth and strengthening and expanding our activities in beautiful Britain.
NonStop is one of Europe fastest-growing recruitment consultancies and we have offices in Prague, London, Zug, Luxembourg, Bucharest and Boston, with more to come! Due to our high growth rate we offer great career opportunities in a totally meritocratic environment.
The country manager UK will be based in Prague, together with most of our top management, and will help drive growth in the UK (historically our most important area of activity) by dealing with:
As your role will be critical in helping the business to drive growth you will be working side by side with our top managers, including our new CEO, this will give you the chance to really show you value and advance in your career as fast as your capabilities and hard work will allow!
We are also investing a lot in training and developing our new hires, so we will be more than happy to help you reach your potential by teaching you all the secrets you'll need to know to be the best at the job.
What's in it for you?
- A great career opportunity in a leading international recruitment firm
- A competitive basic salary and performance-related bonuses -we reward merit!
- The opportunity to work side by side with top managers in various offices, from Prague to London, learn from them and advise them while dealing with our most innovative and important projects and partnerships -this is an ever evolving job where you'll learn continuously and will never get bored
- Great office location in Prague's Danube House (you may have seen our building in the 007 Casino Royale movie)
The perfect candidate is
- Reliable, proactive, intelligent, good at communicating and able to handle well high levels of responsibility
- Native-level English speaker
- Available to work in Prague
- As we like to bet on people with great potential we invest a lot in training and development. This means that we are both able and willing to teach you everything you will need to know to do the job. Nevertheless, if on top of what is listed in the first three bullet points above you can bring some experience in contracts/HR and/or accounting, that would be amazing!
If you want to be a great professional in a great company, apply now! Send your CV to J.Guidi@nonstop-recruitment.com