Senior Social Worker - Cases Capped at 18
Requirements for the role:
- Social Work England Registered
- Social Work Qualification
- Extensive Social Work experience
- Child Protection, Court Work, Safeguarding and PLO experience
NonStop's Care are working with a Children in Need Service that provide intensive intervention and support to children in need of care and protection.
- Carries out in-depth assessments of need and risk;
- Supports and helps families in the short term in caring for their children;
- Works with families and other agencies to reduce risk of harm;
- Co-ordinates packages of support for children with complex needs;
- Goes to court when needed to safeguard children
- Makes plans for the care of children who cannot live at home
A social worker in this service may hold a caseload which could include children who have a multi-agency child protection plan, pre-proceedings under the PLO and care proceedings. You will be responsible for delivering a high-quality and responsive social work service. We'll expect you to act as the lead professional in statutory cases - including child protection, care proceedings, and looked-after children - while undertaking the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families.
If the above is of interest please do contact Jessel on 0207 940 2100 Ext. 7153 or J.Samba@nonstopcare.com.
Apply for Senior Social Worker - Cases Capped at 18
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly