Geotechnical director (offshore wind)
Technical director (offshore wind)
Are you a Geotechnical Engineer who is passionate about the Offshore sector? Our client, one of the world's leading geotechnical offshore companies, is the best place to be a Technical Director. They are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious engineer to become an invaluable part of the geotechnical team, who wants to grow and develop within the industry and manage their own team.
- Managing a geotechnical team and providing them with support, what will give you the autonomy to implement your ideas and improve your social skills.
- Working on global offshore wind projects, what is an exciting opportunity to develop personal and technical skills.
- Interaction with stakeholders on a technical level.
- Providing QA of factual and interpretation reports .
- Assisting with geotechnical design and engineering.
- Approving laboratory testing schedules.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in Renewable Energy.
- Recognized first degree in Engineering geology or Civil/Geotechnical Engineering.
- MSc in Geotechnical Engineering or similar.
- Membership in a relevant professional institution.
If you are interested, please contact me!
Send me your CV via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or ask for Jenny Babycenko at the phone number 207 940 2100 extension: 7166
Alternatively, if you have someone you would like to recommend for this role we offer a referral bonus of 200 gift card as thank you for each successful placement.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialized life sciences recruitment companies in Europe.
Apply for Geotechnical director (offshore wind)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly