QA Software Engineer - Innovative Releases
If you are passionate about medical software and would like to work for a big diagnostics player on the market, then this is your chance! This world-leader in diagnostics is looking for a QA Software Engineer to prepare new software releases.
This company has quite a lot of new software in the pipeline for their diagnostic products and your responsibility will be to support the team in quality systems from concept to commercialisation. Better software is the future so you can play a key role and use your technical background.
- Conduct internal audits and assist external audits
- Ensure QMS is compliant with requirements and processes around QMS are implemented
- Manage and review software lifecycle process (risk analysis, design documents, software verification and validation)
- Organize quality related training and create quality awareness
- Master Degree or PhD in life sciences or computer science or engineering, ideally Bioinformatics, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology,…
- Some years of experience in QA for the diagnostics or medical device industry is a plus
- Strong knowledge of ISO 13485, ISO 27001, ISO 14971, ISO 62304,…
- Strong experience with medical software
- Experience with next generation sequencing assay workflow is a plus
- Fluent level of English
- Permanent indefinite contract
- Working experience within a big global medical device group where you have more opportunity to grow and develop
- If you do not have QA experience yet, this company will train you in this field
- Market rate salary package with extra benefits
If this job appeals to you please apply here or on the the NonStop Consulting website or send your CV to me, Annelies De Baere, on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for QA Software Engineer - Innovative Releases
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly