RA Officer - Get into Regulatory Affairs
This established small diagnostic company is looking for a Regulatory Affairs (RA) Officer to support in some interesting projects like the implementation of IVDR. The RA Manager is willing to train someone without specific Regulatory Affairs experience so this is a unique chance to start in this field.
- Support in implementation of IVDR
- Assist in regulatory approval and license in the global market
- Point of contact for internal and external stakeholders in terms of RA and QA matters
- Assist in QA documentation
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Life Sciences or Engineering
- Some years of experience in a lab, QC environment for the diagnostics, medical devices or pharmaceutical industry
- First experience in Regulatory Affairs is a plus
- Knowledge of IVDR is ideal
- Fluent level of Dutch and English
- Market rate basic salary
- Meal vouchers
- Transport paid back
- 20 holidays + 12 ADV days
- Flexibility in terms of home work
- Training and development
If this job appeals to you please apply here or on the NonStop Consulting website or send it to me, Annelies De Baere, on my Linkedin. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Apply for RA Officer - Get into Regulatory Affairs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly