Senior Key Account Manager UK - Work Remotely!
Senior Key Account Manager UK - Work from home!
Are you looking for a position as a Senior Key Account Manager for a leading Contract and Development Manufacturing Organisation (CDMO) where you will work closely with executive management to continue to achieve ambitious growth targets?
My client is a market-leading CDMO that is known for its high quality services as a global developer and producer of pharmaceuticals and dietary supplements. As Senior Key Account Manage you will have the opportunity to work from home, as you develop your career at a first-class firm. Moreover, my client is a global firm, giving you the chance to work cross-culturally and have an impact on global markets, not just national markets.
As Senior Key Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Further development of the existing business together with existing customers.
- Acquisition of new customers through business analyses, customer evaluation in line with the business strategy.
- Professional customer relationship management from lead generation through project support to post order activities
- Lead the negotiation of contracts (e.g. supply contracts) with our customers and in coordination with internal contact persons
- Development of customer-specific sales action plans and marketing initiatives
- Create a target customer strategy
- Identification of market potentials, as well as observation and analysis of the market and competition
The requirements for the role are as follows:
- Bachelor´s degree in Business Administration, Science or equivalent work experience
- Minimum five years of professional experience in B2B sales at a CDMO within the pharmaceutical industry
- Active business network of potential customers in UK
- Competent handling of all standard MS Office applications and CRM systems
- Fluent English, other languages desirable.
- Willingness to travel 50%
If a position as Senior Key Account Manager at a leading CDMO interests you, then please do not hesitate to apply by sending me your most updated CV.
My contact details:
Ross Hamilton, Telephone: +49 892 109 3363 Extension: 3501