Registered Fostering Manager - New Branch
Fostering Manager - New Service
Salary: Up to £43,000 (Negotiable DOE)
NonStop Care is looking for a Registered Fostering Manager to join a Therapeutic Independent Fostering agency, and help them set up a new branch of their service in the North Yorkshire area.
Their existing services in the North East has a very good reputation and a Good Ofsted, and they are looking to bring the same high standards and focus on quality to their team in Yorkshire.
As Registered Fostering Manager will play a key role in the development of the service in Yorkshire. You will manage a team of Supervising Social Workers, ensuring that the Fostering Agency's high standards of support are delivered. You will also be accountable for the agency's regulatory and financial performance in the area.
- Exciting opportunity to develop a new service
- Competitive Salary Package - includes performance based bonuses
- Flexible Working Patterns and home based working
- Social Work qualification and SWE Registration
- Previous experience in a Management role within Fostering
- Full UK Drivers license and access to a vehicle
- Management Qualification
If you might be interested in this role, please follow the website application instructions, or contact Tara Toomey at NonStop Consulting
Apply for Registered Fostering Manager - New Branch
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly